- Explore the Sanctuary of the god Pachacamac
- Visit the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Pachacamac and the Palace of the virgins of the Sun
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Visit the Sanctuary of god Pachacamac, believed to be the creator of the universe adored by old andean civilizations. A sacred and ceremonial site, dating back to the beginnings of Christianity, where thousands of pilgrims converged to pay tribute and consult the Pachacamac oracle, who they believed could see the past, the future and fate. The site comprises the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of Pachacamac and the Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun. Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean on the way to the citadel.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tuesdays to Sundays a 9:00am and 2:00pm
Scopri Collique, la sua storia e l'antica cultura montana accanto alle guide locali della comunità. ...
Giorno 1 Arriverete a Mano a Mano nel tardo pomeriggio, giusto in tempo per una presentazione video ...
Detonador è un collettivo multidisciplinare di arte urbana e uno spazio culturale dedicato alla crea...
Respirate profondamente e ritrovate la pace della mente, del corpo e dell'anima durante una lezione ...
Immerse yourself in the world of Peruvian theater during this 3-4 hour acting workshop where you wil...
Discover your photographic eye in the historical and aesthetically delicious Peruvian neighborhoods ...