Half-day tour to the Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac from Lima
- Explore the Sanctuary of the god Pachacamac
- Visit the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Pachacamac and the Palace of the virgins of the Sun
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Visit the Sanctuary of god Pachacamac, believed to be the creator of the universe adored by old andean civilizations. A sacred and ceremonial site, dating back to the beginnings of Christianity, where thousands of pilgrims converged to pay tribute and consult the Pachacamac oracle, who they believed could see the past, the future and fate. The site comprises the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of Pachacamac and the Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun. Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean on the way to the citadel.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tuesdays to Sundays a 9:00am and 2:00pm
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
In the morning we will set off for the archaeological sanctuary of Pachacamac which is located at on...
Discover Lima in a day! Visit the old and modern parts Lima in a city tour, the Larco museum with it...
Discover Collique, its history, and ancient mountain culture alongside local guides from the communi...
Day 1You'll arrive at Mano a Mano in the late afternoon, just in time for a video presentation on th...
Sample more than 16 peruvians dishes and drinks in one of the most beautiful district of Lima. Take ...