Day tour of Famagusta, Salamis and Varosha
- Visit the occupied northern part of Cyprus and learn all about three of the country’s most intriguing spots
- Explore Salamis: ancient roads, ruined temples and the Monastery of St. Barnabas
- Discover Famagusta, its Venetian castle and the Gothic cathedral turned mosque
Join the day tour to the occupied northern part of Cyprus takes you to three of the country’s most intriguing spots: the ancient city of Salamis, the old town of Famagusta and the ‘ghost town’ of Varosha. After being picked up at your hotel you'll be taken to Salamis where you'll have the opportunity to discover its ancient roads, ruined temples, the partially restored amphitheater and the Monastery of St. Barnabas with its fascinating Icon museum.
After free time for lunch, you’ll drive to Famagusta where your guide will lead you through the town's main sight, such as the Venetian castle and the Gothic cathedral turned mosque. Before returning to the south, you'll have some time to gaze at the haunting sight of Varosha, a once-popular beach resort that has lain abandoned since the Turkish invasion more than 40 years ago.
- Roundtrip transport
- Children (3-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is available only for passengers over 2 years of age
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Thursday and Saturday at 7:30 am.
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
This buggy safari tour is dusty and dirty, but it’s definitely a great way to experience Cyprus' cou...
Cross the border into Northern Cyprus and visit the North’s most famous historical sites: the city o...
Leave directly from your hotel in Limassol and drive to Paphos: here, you'll visit Aphrodite's Rock,...
Start your guided half day trip by being picked up from your hotel: you'll be taken to and continue ...
Spend your day discovering the flavors and smells of this amazing island: join this food tour and fi...