Cellar tour, light show and tasting of Blanquette and Crémant wine
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Push your senses to the limits - sample wines and learn to describe them
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
You will enjoy a unique and innovative experience in the century-old cellars with Light effects and show along the visit. You will be guided and accompanied in your discovery of the Blanquette and Crémant sparkling wines.
This guided tour, will combine pedagogy and fun discovery: a "duality" of traditional strong of 152 years of experiences. This visit will be a dynamic exchange, convivial between the guide and the visitor to spend a "good moment" and transmit the know-how. You will also enjoy a tasting of the Blanquette and Crémant sparkling wines.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Tips (optional)
- Entrance for child from 0-6 years old are free
- Entrance for youth from 10-18 years old are reduced
3 Chemin de Ronde, 11300 Limoux, France
Maison Guinot 3 chemin de ronde 11300 Limoux
- By entering this site, you confirm that in your country of residence you are of legal age to consume alcohol.
- From Monday to Saturday at 10.30am, 2.30pm and 4.00pm.
- Sundays at 2.30pm and 4.00pm
- Closing period from 23/12 to 02/01
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Il y a des mondes et des époques que l’on croyait à jamais disparus. Pourtant, la forêt centenaire d...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
You will be introduced to the concept "Bubbles and Initiation": playful, educational and practical m...