Cellar tour, light show and tasting of Blanquette and Crémant wine
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Push your senses to the limits - sample wines and learn to describe them
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
You will enjoy a unique and innovative experience in the century-old cellars with Light effects and show along the visit. You will be guided and accompanied in your discovery of the Blanquette and Crémant sparkling wines.
This guided tour, will combine pedagogy and fun discovery: a "duality" of traditional strong of 152 years of experiences. This visit will be a dynamic exchange, convivial between the guide and the visitor to spend a "good moment" and transmit the know-how. You will also enjoy a tasting of the Blanquette and Crémant sparkling wines.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Tips (optional)
- Entrance for child from 0-6 years old are free
- Entrance for youth from 10-18 years old are reduced
3 Chemin de Ronde, 11300 Limoux, France
Maison Guinot 3 chemin de ronde 11300 Limoux
- By entering this site, you confirm that in your country of residence you are of legal age to consume alcohol.
- From Monday to Saturday at 10.30am, 2.30pm and 4.00pm.
- Sundays at 2.30pm and 4.00pm
- Closing period from 23/12 to 02/01
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
You will be introduced to the concept "Bubbles and Initiation": playful, educational and practical m...