1-Hour GoCar Tour in Lisbon
- Explore the streets of Lisbon in a fun GoCar
- Follow the GPS audio guide to the Amalia Rodrigues Museum or Principe Real Garden
- Get exclusive access to traffic-restricted areas
- Choose your route, and experience the city your way
Discover the sights of Lisbon from a new perspective on an amusing 1-hour GPS tour!
These yellow and cool convertibles have an advanced navigational system that provides friendly directions and historical explanations so you can relax and enjoy an easy-going tour in Lisbon, one of the most charming cities in Europe.
If you wish to follow one of our routes instead of roaming freely through town, the blue one is the best suited for a 1 hour tour. This route highlights the historical neighbourhood of Alfama, the oldest in town and takes you through some of the most emblematic monuments and places in town, including: Casa dos Bicos – José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area (which takes place every Tuesday and Saturday), the Graça Church and Convent (and its viewpoint), the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints and the Lisbon Cathedral.
- Two helmets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- If you do take additional rental time, this will be charged in 15-minute increments at our retail rates.
- The audioguides are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Valid driver’s license (original documents required, copies will not be accepted).
- For all GoCar rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar in cash or credit card.
- Cancellation: All reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booked starting time.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory.
- At 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 13.30pm, 14.30pm, 15.30pm, 16.30pm
- Duration: 1 hour
There is a lot to explore in the breathtaking Portuguese capital. This tour has three circuit option...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Religion and spirituality are intrinsically linked to Portugal and reveal themselves in a surprising...
Start the day visiting the surprising Almourol Castle, an amazing construction placed on an island, ...
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
Take part to this 2.5 hour e-bike tour in a small group and discover the main attractions of Lisbon....
Visit Lisbon on two wheels with the finest scooter rental in the city with the prices you will like....
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram t...
Embark on a spiritual journey to Fátima, one of the world’s most important Catholic pilgrimage sites...
Have a road map to the best shops in Lisbon from brand name designers to traditional Portuguese bout...