1-Hour GoCar Tour in Lisbon
- Explore the streets of Lisbon in a fun GoCar
- Follow the GPS audio guide to the Amalia Rodrigues Museum or Principe Real Garden
- Get exclusive access to traffic-restricted areas
- Choose your route, and experience the city your way
Discover the sights of Lisbon from a new perspective on an amusing 1-hour GPS tour!
These yellow and cool convertibles have an advanced navigational system that provides friendly directions and historical explanations so you can relax and enjoy an easy-going tour in Lisbon, one of the most charming cities in Europe.
If you wish to follow one of our routes instead of roaming freely through town, the blue one is the best suited for a 1 hour tour. This route highlights the historical neighbourhood of Alfama, the oldest in town and takes you through some of the most emblematic monuments and places in town, including: Casa dos Bicos – José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area (which takes place every Tuesday and Saturday), the Graça Church and Convent (and its viewpoint), the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints and the Lisbon Cathedral.
- Two helmets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- If you do take additional rental time, this will be charged in 15-minute increments at our retail rates.
- The audioguides are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Valid driver’s license (original documents required, copies will not be accepted).
- For all GoCar rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar in cash or credit card.
- Cancellation: All reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booked starting time.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory.
- At 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 13.30pm, 14.30pm, 15.30pm, 16.30pm
- Duration: 1 hour
Sintra is a stunning place bringing humans in touch with the beautifulness of nature. During this fu...
Take part to this 2.5 hour e-bike tour in a small group and discover the main attractions of Lisbon....
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
Explore the history and traditions of Lisbon, visiting the monuments that pay tribute to the golden ...
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
Visit Lisbon from one end to another! One ticket covers 5 lines, including busses, trams and boat. T...
Opened in 1998, during the last world exhibition to take place in the 20th century, entitled “The oc...
Join us and discover the heart and soul of Lisbon. You’ll view Lisbon from different perspectives, a...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Explore the picturesque European capital of Lisbon & the city Zoo at your leisure aboard a hop-on ho...