2-day tour of religious Portugal from Lisbon
- Explore the World Heritage UNESCO site at Alcobaça's Monastery
- Admire the beautiful stained-glass windows and gothic style of Batalha Monastery
- Visit the Sanctuary of our Lady of Fátima centre of Christian faith and the tombs of Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta
Enjoy tow days in Portugal dedicated to faith, devotion, religion, culture and history.
Leaving Lisbon you will head north to your first stop at Óbidos. A small village surrounded by medieval walls, with its typical whitewashed houses and wrought iron balconies, its handcraft and the famous Pousada do Castelo.
Then you'll travel to Alcobaça to visit the church of the Monastery (World Heritage by UNESCO), the longest and first entire church in gothic style in Portugal, where you can admire the tombs of D. Pedro and of D. Inês de Castro.
Your lunch will be at Nazaré, the most typical and colourful Portuguese fishing village. In the afternoon you will visit the wonderful church of Batalha Monastery (World Heritage by UNESCO) a masterpiece in gothic style, with its beautiful stained-glass windows.
You will spend the night in Fátima at a hotel pre-booked by the tour provider.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy free time to explore the city. Walk the city to discover the centre of Christian Faith and a local of World Pilgrimage, visit the church where the tombstones of Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco are, as well as the Chapel of Apparitions, heart of the Shrine, where you will have time to assist a mass.
At the end of the day you will be returned to Lisbon driving through the colourful farming region.
- Pick-up and drop-off at central Lisbon Hotel
- Guided visits
- Transport by air conditioned bus or minivan
- Entrance Fees for Batalha and Alcobaça Monasteries (both UNESCO World Heritage Sites) (availble only with Premium option)
- Lunch on the 1st day at an Ocean view Restaurant
- Dinner on the 1st day (availble only with Premium option)
- Free time at Fátima
- Accommodation at buffet breakfast at hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional meals
- Pick-up at Estoril Coast, Sintra, Cascais, Costa da Caparica, and Sesimbra-area hotels
- Children (aged 6-10) : 50% off
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free (this option only includes transportation)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square or schedule pick-up service from your centrally located accommodation after booking.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided
- The difference between the "premium" and "classic" tour options is in regards to hotel categories and the inclusions/exclusions of monument entrance fees
- Daily at 9.00am
- Arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes prior to tours departure
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
Do not miss a visit to the triumphal Rua Augusta Arch which has always impressed those roaming Lisbo...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram t...