E-Bike Delicious Tour in English
- Discover the main attractions of Lisbon with an E-bike
- Experience the most authentic neighborhoods and places such as Alfama, Graça, Mouraria,...
- Enjoy the tastings of traditional Portuguese tapas
Get ready to discover all the historic main attractions, a selection of traditional Portuguese tapas and amazing panoramic views. Our golden rule to explore the best of Lisbon is... by following our enthusiastic guides! They are specialized in the Portuguese history and cheeky curiosities, secret spots and gastronomy!
This tour will focus on the most authentic neighborhoods, the perfect places to find traditional taverns and amazing restaurants.
In Alfama (the oldest district in Lisbon) you’ll experience the real Lisbon with its charismatic (and intense) people, cats sleeping on windowsills, twisting streets and blind alleyways where the roofs almost touch each other. Going up the hill until Graça you’ll find a breathtaking panoramic view at the famous belvedere “Nossa Senhora do Monte”.
After a moment of relax at the viewpoint we start going down the hill to salute Mouraria, Lisbon’s most multiethnic neighborhood. Here you may find all types of restaurants because about a fifth of the population is from Asia, mainly from China, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.
Now, the most important part of this tour, the tasting experiences! We’ll take you to Lisbon’s great Cafés and Taverns, important landmarks of this city where you’ll be able to have some snacks and drinks.
Here are some examples of the tastings:
- Custard Tarts: Lisbon’s ex-libris whose original recipe comes from the Jerónimos Monastery located in Belém area.
- Codfish Cakes: A symbol of the traditional Portuguese gastronomy that uses one of its most famous ingredients.
- “Bifana”: The greatest pork steak sandwiches.
- Ginja Liquor: The Portuguese sweet cherry liquor.
- Portuguese Green Wine: Unique Portuguese wine that originated in the historic Minho province in the far north of the country.
- Tinned Fish Degustation: One of the greatest Portuguese gastronomic tradition (sardines, mackerel or tuna).
- English Storyteller
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. It will be offered you an alternative or full refund.
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.5 m (4.9 feet) and a maximum of 118 Kg (260.14 pounds).
- The minimum age for participation is 12 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of bad weather conditions and if Boost Portugal considers that there are no safety conditions to operate the activity, it’s possible to reschedule on the same day pending availability (no refund).
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- Please use the E-bike in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
- Please wear closed and sporty shoes.
- Check the calendar
- At 10.00am, 15.00pm
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...
Caravel on Wheels is an ideal tour for those who are in Lisbon for a one day only. Board at cruise d...
Do not miss a visit to the triumphal Rua Augusta Arch which has always impressed those roaming Lisbo...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...