Fatima Batalha Nazare Obidos full-day group tour
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Following pick-up at a meeting point in central Lisbon, head across the scenic natural landscapes of midwestern Portugal straight into the heart of the Portuguese faith - Fatima. On the way, your knowledgeable and friendly guide will reveal to you secrets of one of the most important Catholic shrines in the world.
After you experience the unique atmosphere of this holy place, your tour will continue to the majestic Gothic convent Batalha, which was classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. There, you will admire a beauty of exuberant Manueline architectural style, characteristic especially of the 16th-century in Portugal. In the small historical center, take a break for lunch and have the opportunity to experience a typical Portuguese dish, traditional to this region (not included). After this energizing stop, continue to one of the most famous Portuguese sea resorts, Nazaré, popular among surfers and water sports lovers, attracting the pilgrims visiting the small church on the top of the hill with a preserved black statue of Virgin Mary made by St. Joseph. Here, you will also see eye-catching colorful boats made by local fishermen spread along the large sandy beach, which you admire from the top of the rock with a wonderful view above the ocean.
Then head to the medieval village of Obidos, where you can try the traditional sweet cherry liqueur - ginja - served in small chocolate cups. It's simply delicious! There, enjoy the fairytale atmosphere and take in the cobbled paths flanking the small medieval houses. Explore the narrow streets covered by flower beds, charming taverns and craft shops, inviting you to taste traditional flavors and take away some of their cute handmade products. Afterwards, you will spend the rest of the day exploring the treasures of central Portugal. Return back to Lisbon after this adventuresome day packed full of unforgettable moments.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Infants: reduced
- Children: reduced
- Seniors 65+: reduced
1. Pick up at Fado Museum. Time: 8:30 am. Adress: Largo do Chafariz de Dentro 1, 1100-139 Lisboa.
2. Pick up at Hotel Mundial. Time: 8:30 am. Adress: Praça Martim Moniz 2, 1100-341 Lisboa.
3. Pick up at VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel. Time: 8:45 am. Adress: Praça dos Restauradores 24, 1250-187 Lisboa.
4. Pick up at Bairro Alto Hotel. Time: 8:45 am. Adress: Praça Luís de Camões 2, 1200-243 Lisboa.
5. Pick up at Fenix Lisboa Hotel. Time: 9:00 am. Adress: Praça Marquês de Pombal 8, 1269-133 Lisboa.
6. Pick up at Hotel Tivoli Oriente. Time: 9:15 am. Adress: Av. D. João II - Parcela 1.14 Lote 3, Parque das Nações, 1990-083 Lisboa.
Every day with pick-up from 8.30am to 9.15am
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
[EN] They say that time is fleeting, that everything is ephemeral, and without that, 8 years have pa...
[EN] We embrace summer by daring to dive in crystal clear waters. Away from the eyes of others, we t...