Free Ride Lisbon Tour in an Electric Car with GPS Audio Guide
- Get on board an electric vehicle and discover Lisbon at your own pace
- Visit as many places of historical and cultural interest as you like
- Create your own itinerary or follow the route that best suits your needs
IMPORTANT: Price per car for the first hour: 89€ (2 pers. max), so 44,50€ per person.
Set off on an adventure designed by you and discover Lisbon in your own way. With this Twizy car rental you do not need to follow routes or find paths as you can make your own way through Lisbon. But of course the GPS audio guide is always available to share with you the many stories and secrets along the way.
Get behind the wheel of your Twizy, a 100% electric and ecological car, to explore Lisbon from head to toe! This two-seated car with its automatic gearbox is easy to use and totally silent. Twizy will take you to all the hidden, unusual, and authentic corners of Lisbon! Come and get started on your discovery of the most beautiful monuments of the capital. Listen to the comments and stories, and let yourself be guided by the navigation system. Hear anecdotes of the capital, go to the best spots for pictures, and learn about great places for eating!
- Car for 2 persons
- GPS Audio Guide in different languages
- Time to stop at the various points of interest to get a closer look
- Free parking
- Car insurance
- Food and beverages
Office of Lisbon Eco Tours, Rua Madalena 67, 1100-318 Lisbon
- The Twizy is a two-seater car
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- The Twizy can accommodate car seats for children (age > 5 years old)
- On the day of rental, a security deposit of 250€ will be held on your credit card until the Twizy is returned
Daily at 09:30am, 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 1pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Lisbon is a vibrant and seductive city where the old charm coexists perfectly with the avant-garde. ...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...