Early Bird GoCar Tour in Lisbon
- Explore the streets of Lisbon on board a fun GoCar
- Enjoy this tour ideal for early risers
- Choose your route and experience the city your way and discover sights few tourists get the chance to see
This tour is for the early risers, the ones who want to discover Lisbon first! Check out the GoCar at your earliest convenience and all you have to do is make sure you bring it back by 11.30am at the latest!
By far, the funnest way to explore Lisbon’s landmarks is by GoCar. As soon as you start the engine you’ll understand the joy of driving these eccentric yellow vehicles through Lisbon hills and narrow streets.
The GoCars have a GPS system incorporated and a tablet that shows you the circuit, so you won’t have to think twice about where to go and where to stop. You’ll be able to explore Lisbon’s main squares, the modern and historic architecture and all the reasons why it’s considered a cultural Mecca in Europe.
The instructions for this particular tour are easy to understand: first you must book online for the earliest available timeslot, check our different itineraries, choose your favorite one and go explore the nicest districts in Lisbon at your own pace!
BELÉM TOUR – GREEN ROUTE (approx. 2 hours) : the National Museum of Ancient Art, the “Fundação Oriente”, “Cordoaria Nacional”, the Jerónimos Monastery, Champalimaud Foundation, the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity Museum, the MAAT and the superb Comércio Square.
ALFAMA TOUR – BLUE ROUTE (approx. 1 hour): Casa dos Bicos – José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area (which takes place every Tuesday and Saturday), the Graça Church and Convent (and its viewpoint), the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints and the Lisbon Cathedral.
CENTER TOUR – RED ROUTE (approx 1 hour): Santa Justa lift, the Rossio Square, the Dona Maria II National Theatre, the Carmo Church and Convent, the Camões Square and S. Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint, Príncipe Real Garden, the Amália Rodrigues House Museum and Cais do Sodré area along the riverside.
- Two helmets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 20, 1100-415 Lisboa, Portugal
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- The tours are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- To note: if you book the 9.30am slot you will get to keep the GoCar for 2 hours (instead of 1.5 hours).
- Valid driver’s license (original documents required, copies will not be accepted).
- For all GoCar rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar in cash or credit card.
- Cancellation: All reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booked starting time.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory.
- At 9.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...