Hills Tramcar Tour
- Enjoy the old-style charm of tram travel
- Best way to climb up Lisbon’s hills
- See historical Lisbon and the folk who live there
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the river it has always depended on. There is history oozing out of its romantic avenues, old Moorish quarters, Roman underpinnings and Manueline, Baroque and Gothic monuments, off-set by some of the boldest modern buildings by local and international architects.
This is a cosmopolitan centre of commerce that will appeal to your senses and to your gourmet instincts. It is a palette of colours where the sun shines the whole year round (almost!).
This tour will drive you through the most traditional quarters of Lisbon with their winding streets and picturesque corners. Discover the village atmosphere of Alfama and Mouraria in contrast to the elegant and noble buildings of Chiado and Lapa.
STOPS: Praça da Figueira, Portas do Sol (5 min from S. Jorge Castle), Rua da Conceição, Chiado, Estrela
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports (buses and trams) during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities. Yellow Bus Discount Book for free
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Free for children 0-3 years old
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
- Present your voucher at the ticket office at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
- Hop on and hop off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Daily, except 25 December
- October - May: Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- June - September: Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 7.00pm
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...