Lisbon highlights full-day private tour
- Discover the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy breathtaking views from Eduardo VII Park
- Explore Alfama, one of the oldest neighborhoods of Lisbon
On this full-day private tour, you will discover the most emblematic places in Lisbon.
First you will go to Belém, a beautiful neighborhood that lies on the banks of the Tagus River where you will discover the largest monuments of the city, such as the Jerónimos Monastery, the Torre de Belém, the Discoveries Pattern and the factory of one of the most famous sweets in the country, the pastel of Belém.
In the second part of the tour, you will head towards the oldest part of the city, passing through Cais do Sodré and the new Mercado da Ribeira. Next, you'll go through the Chiado neighborhood, Bairro Alto and head towards the largest viewpoint in the city, Eduardo VII Park, where you will have breathtaking views over the city.
The tour follows with the visit to the oldest neighborhoods of the city, the neighborhood of Alfama, and the neighborhood of Graça and its viewpoints that contemplate the best views of the Tagus River and the city of Lisbon.
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
R. da Madalena 56, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation (centrally located hotels only). If you prefer, you can go directly to Turispot´s office
- Please confirm the desired language for the tour directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation, please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This is a private tour. It is necessary to book for the whole group
- Daily at 9.00am
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...