- Discover the most beautiful sights of Lison at your leisure
- Enjoy a 1-hour segway tour
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour and enjoy a 1h-Segway tour!
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city center to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a typical sweet Lisbon pastry.
Major Sights / Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio Square, Comércio Square, Cais do Sodré, Coach National Museum, Archaeology National Museum, Naval Museum, Berardo Museum, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Alcântara/Docks, Ancient Art National Museum, Oriente Museum, Basílica da Estrela, City Museum, Electricity Museum, St. Anthony Church, Fernando Pessoa House, Saldanha, Campo Pequeno, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII,Design & Fashion Museum, Puppet Museum.
Apr-Oct: Every 25 minutes from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm | Nov-Mar: Every 30 minutes from 9:30 am to 5.00 pm
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here you can find the new architecture of the city, the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Ingles and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade and the cheerfuls Chiado and Bairro Alto neighbourhoods.
Major Sights / Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, El Corte Inglés, Twin Towers, Lisbon Zoo / Sete Rios, Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, Vasco da Gama Tower, Gare do Oriente, Poço do Bispo, Tile Museum/ Madre de Deus Convent, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Fado, Casa dos Bicos, Rua do Comércio, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real, Botanical Garden, Water Museum, Military Museum, St. Roque Church/Museum, National Pantheon.
Apr-Oct: Every 45 minutes from 9.15 am to 6.00 pm | Nov-Mar: Every 60 minutes from 10.15 am to 5.15 pm
- 48 hour Hop-On Hop-Off ticket (Belém and Oriente Lines)
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Discounts on major attractions such as monuments, museums, restaurants and shops
- 1-hour Segway tour
- Tour guide
- Audio guide
- Passengers insurance and helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gatuities (optional)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hop-On Hop-Off tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, Lisbon
- Segway Tour departs from Rua dos Douradores 16, Lisboa
- You can Hop on at Marquês de Pombal and hop off at the stop nº 5 of Belém Line | nº 15 of the Oriente Line to get to the Segway Terminal
- Hop-On Hop-Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch and Russian
- Segway Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Must be at least 16 years old to ride/drive the segway
- This tour is not suitable for children
- Segway tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Hop-On Hop-Off tours depart daily at 9.00am
- Segway tours departs daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
Get a new perspective of Lisbon from on board a luxurious yacht on a 2-hour sunset cruise from Belém...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...