Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off 2-Day combined bus and Segway tour
- Discover the most beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure
- Enjoy a 1-hour segway tour
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour and enjoy a 1h-Segway tour!
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city center to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a typical sweet Lisbon pastry.
Major Sights / Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio Square, Comércio Square, Cais do Sodré, Coach National Museum, Archaeology National Museum, Naval Museum, Berardo Museum, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Alcântara/Docks, Ancient Art National Museum, Oriente Museum, Basílica da Estrela, City Museum, Electricity Museum, St. Anthony Church, Fernando Pessoa House, Saldanha, Campo Pequeno, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII,Design & Fashion Museum, Puppet Museum.
Apr-Oct: Every 25 minutes from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm | Nov-Mar: Every 30 minutes from 9:30 am to 5.00 pm
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here you can find the new architecture of the city, the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Ingles and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade and the cheerfuls Chiado and Bairro Alto neighbourhoods.
Major Sights / Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, El Corte Inglés, Twin Towers, Lisbon Zoo / Sete Rios, Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, Vasco da Gama Tower, Gare do Oriente, Poço do Bispo, Tile Museum/ Madre de Deus Convent, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Fado, Casa dos Bicos, Rua do Comércio, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real, Botanical Garden, Water Museum, Military Museum, St. Roque Church/Museum, National Pantheon.
Apr-Oct: Every 45 minutes from 9.15 am to 6.00 pm | Nov-Mar: Every 60 minutes from 10.15 am to 5.15 pm
- 48 hour Hop-On Hop-Off ticket (Belém and Oriente Lines)
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Discounts on major attractions such as monuments, museums, restaurants and shops
- 1-hour Segway tour
- Tour guide
- Audio guide
- Passengers insurance and helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hop-On Hop-Off tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, Lisbon
- Segway Tour departs from Rua dos Douradores 16, Lisboa
- You can Hop on at Marquês de Pombal and hop off at the stop nº 5 of Belém Line | nº 15 of the Oriente Line to get to the Segway Terminal
- Hop-On Hop-Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch and Russian
- Segway Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Must be at least 16 years old to ride/drive the segway
- This tour is not suitable for children
- Segway tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Hop-On Hop-Off tours depart daily at 9.00am
- Segway tours departs daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm
On this tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Belém. Enj...
Lisbon has always been a city that has embraced faith and art. This has resulted in magnificent repr...
That time of year is coming. The cold tightens, the ends approach, and it is time to make plans and ...
Visit Lisbon's most magnificent belvederes and enjoy the city from over 5 different perspectives. Ex...
+ info soon Genres: House,Techno Atmospheres: Underground,International Door Policies: Smart Casual ...