Lisbon Tour by Night with Dinner and Fado Show
- Monuments to the Discoveries by Night
- Typical Portuguese Dinner
- Fado & Folklore Dancing
- Lisbon Bridge
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken directly to the central monument – Marquês de Pombal, Av. Da Liberdade, Rossio e Terreiro do Paço. The next stop is a panoramic overlook where we’ll have a jaw dropping view of the Discovery Monuments Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Torre de Belém and Mosteiro dos Jerónimos.
Then you’ll visit the Lisbon bridge and the Cristo Rei. Finally you’ll have dinner at a traditional Portuguese restaurant complete with "Fado" and Folklore dancing.
- Pick-up from Lisbon Hotels
- Traditional Dinner
- Folklore and Fado live show
- Hotel Drop-off
- Optional Gratuities
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, the tour operator offers pick up and drop off service (for an additional charge)
- Free for children 0-10 years old
Parque Eduardo VII, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
- The tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square and includes free pick-up at central Lisbon Hotels
- Previous reservation required
- Reservation requests will only be accepted if made 48h prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send back receipt until 48h prior to service date
- Cancellations until 24h before departure - no cancelation fee, after this deadline there is no refund
- Call the tour operator (office hours: daily from 07:30 AM to 19:30 PM) at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to reconfirm your reservation and schedule your hotel pick up
- Failure to call will result to a "no show" reservation and will not be eligible to refund.
- All tours can be modified or cancelled without further notice. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, the tour operator reserves the right to use minibuses or a private car
Wednesdays and Saturday at 8.00pm
La tournée quitte Lisbonne vers 09h00 alors que nous nous dirigeons vers Fátima . Cette petite ville...
Les belles tuiles d'Azulejo que vous voyez à Lisbonne et autour du Portugal sont le résultat d'une f...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
Commencez votre journée avec notre chef exécutif sur l'un des meilleurs marchés locaux de Lisbonne. ...
Sabemos guardar segredos. Mantemos o mistério até à última, mas todos sabemos que os segredos são me...