Experience the colors of Lisbon after dark on a private tour of the city's fado culture. Get insights about the unique folkloric tradition from a local guide. After being picked up from your hotel, you can enjoy a bit of Lisbon night going to one of the best fado houses in the city and experience the power of this musical form. Find out what this means for the Portuguese and why it lasted. Sit and listen as guitars and voices fill the room. Receive the best food at your table with traditional dishes and an excellent red or white wine, on a night to remember, typically Portuguese.
Day trips & excursions
Live Fado show with lunch in Lisbon
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Experience one of the most symbolic folklore cultures of Portugal
- Savor delicious snacks and Portuguese wines
- Listen to the mournful sounds at one of the city's best fado houses
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Groups: reduced
You will be picked up at your hotel. You will have to indicate the address of your accommodation at checkout
What to remember
- This tour is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Please confirm the desired language for the tour directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.