Olisipo Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour in Lisbon by double decker bus
- See Lisbon's top sights in one day!
- Earphones in twelve languages
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable way.
With this tour you will discover the two perspectives of Lisbon, the modernity of Parque das Nações (Expo 98), with its fantastic Oceanarium and numerous attractions, in contrast to the traces of history in its squares and museums. And because Fado is part of the soul of the city, visit the house-museum dedicated to its greatest diva, Amália Rodrigues.
STOPS: Praça da Figueira, Rua do Comércio, Casa dos Bicos, Museu do Fado, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Azulejo, Oceanário, Pavilhão de Portugal, FIL - International Fair of Lisbon, Gare do Oriente, Igreja S. João de Brito, Museu da Cidade/Estádio Alvalade 21, Cidade Universitária, Campo Pequeno, Marquês de Pombal, Casa-Museu Amália Rodrigues, Cais do Sodré, Praça da Figueira.
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports (buses and trams) during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- Yellow Bus Discount Book for free
- Only trams are included
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Free for children 0-3 years old
- Reduced for children 4-10 years old
Present your voucher at the ticket office at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
- Hop on and hop off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
October - May:
Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 5.45pm
June - September:
Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 7.15pm
Blackout dates: 25 December
La tournée quitte Lisbonne vers 09h00 alors que nous nous dirigeons vers Fátima . Cette petite ville...
Les belles tuiles d'Azulejo que vous voyez à Lisbonne et autour du Portugal sont le résultat d'une f...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
Commencez votre journée avec notre chef exécutif sur l'un des meilleurs marchés locaux de Lisbonne. ...
Sabemos guardar segredos. Mantemos o mistério até à última, mas todos sabemos que os segredos são me...