One day tour with lunch in Lisbon
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
This day tour is the best choice for those who want to dscover Lisbon and the main historical sites of the city.
Starting point is Belém, the place from where the ships departed for the Maritime Discoveries and where two of the most important monuments of Portugal are located - Jerónimos Monastery and Torre de Belém.
We will then stroll in the heart of the city, from downtown Pombaline citycenter to the narrow and typical streets of Alfama, ending with one of the most beautiful views over the river Tagus, in the Castle of S. Jorge.
- Museu dos Coches
- Pasteis de Belém
- Mosteiro de Jerónimos (Jerónimos Monastery)
- Centro Cultural de Bélem
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos
- Torre de Bélem
- Castelo de S. Jorge
- Portas do Sol
- Sé de Lisboa (Lisbon Catedral)
- Igreja de Santo António
- Praça do Comércio
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- The entrance tickets to the monuments
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Av. da Índia 136, 1300-300 Lisboa, Portugal
Praça Afonso de Albuquerque - Belém (next to the statue)
- Minimum: 2 persons / Maximum: 15 persons
- To note: the meeting point is located in Belèm
- Daily at 10.00am
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Do not miss a visit to the triumphal Rua Augusta Arch which has always impressed those roaming Lisbo...