- Discover the secrets that make Sintra, a World heritage site
- Explore Pena Palace with an expert guide
- Take in the view of the Romantic architecture in Portugal
- Be inspired by wandering through the narrow streets
Join our half-day Pena Palace & Sintra tour and discover the secrets that make Sintra a World heritage site. You will have the opportunity to visit Pena Palace with our official guide-interpreter, the finest and most notable example of Romantic architecture in Portugal. And then enjoy some free time or simply wander in the picturesque streets of this romantic town that served as an inspiration for many famous writers.
- Sintra Pena Palace (1h30)
- Vila de Sintra (20min)
- Cabo da Roca (20min) - only March-October
- Cascais (10min)
- Pena Palace entrance and guided tour
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)"
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça do Comércio MB, 1100-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Yellow Bus Kiosk
- Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket.
- It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- It is advisable to use comfortable shoes
- Tour not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Daily at 2.00pm
- Blackout dates: 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
In this private tour, we leave Lisbon towards the Alentejo Region and arrive at Évora one of the old...
Embark on a spiritual journey to Fátima, one of the world’s most important Catholic pilgrimage sites...
Brimming with history and charm, Lisbon is waiting to take you on a journey back to the age of disco...
Visit Lisbon on two wheels with the finest scooter rental in the city with the prices you will like....
Come with us and discover one of the most fascinating capitals in Europe. Follow the native Italian ...
Embark on a one-day voyage through the city of Évora - UNESCO World Heritage - a mosaic of culture, ...
Begin your excursion with pickup at your Lisbon hotel and board a private, air-conditioned car desti...
From traditional to more cosmopolitan neighborhoods, tour through the cobblestone streets to the big...
A fun & eccentric mix between a tour and a bar hop! Our guides will show you the best local bars, wh...