Pena Palace & Sintra tour
- Discover the secrets that make Sintra, a World heritage site
- Explore Pena Palace with an expert guide
- Take in the view of the Romantic architecture in Portugal
- Be inspired by wandering through the narrow streets
Join our half-day Pena Palace & Sintra tour and discover the secrets that make Sintra a World heritage site. You will have the opportunity to visit Pena Palace with our official guide-interpreter, the finest and most notable example of Romantic architecture in Portugal. And then enjoy some free time or simply wander in the picturesque streets of this romantic town that served as an inspiration for many famous writers.
- Sintra Pena Palace (1h30)
- Vila de Sintra (20min)
- Cabo da Roca (20min) - only March-October
- Cascais (10min)
- Pena Palace entrance and guided tour
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça do Comércio MB, 1100-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Yellow Bus Kiosk
- Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket.
- It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- It is advisable to use comfortable shoes
- Tour not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Daily at 2.00pm
- Blackout dates: 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January
Sintra is a stunning place bringing humans in touch with the beautifulness of nature. During this fu...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Discover the enchanting neighbourhood of the Portuguese people. Explore the ‘village within a city’ ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
Discover the magical Sintra and all it has to offer with an expert guide.Come with us on a magical j...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
With historic highlights, culinary delights, and local interaction, its a unique insight into the he...