Rent a scooter 125cc and enjoy Lisbon
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Visit Lisbon on two wheels with the finest scooter rental in the city with the prices you will like.
The capital of Portugal is a city which has a perfect size for driving a scooter. You will enjoy your trips without thinking about parking problems and traffic jams, reaching the most interesting places like Alfama, Belem Tower, the Cathedral of Lisbon, Barrio Alto and the greatest viewpoints like Mirador de Senhora do Monte where you can watch the panoramic view of the city.
- Second helmet
- Insurance excess reduction
- Hotel delivery service
- Other extras
Cooltra Rent-a-Scooter Lisboa Rua da Madalena N216, 1100-325 Lisboa
Meet us the day and time indicated on your ticket at our agency located near the Rossio station.
- To rent a scooter you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of the country in which you rent the scooter
- You must leave a security deposit of 150€ for a scooter in the Standard category, 300€ – for a category Plus, 500€ – for a Premium category paid by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract
- All our scooters are rented with one helmet, full-risk insurance with excess and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility to add a second helmet, insurance excess reduction, hotel delivery service and other extras
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...