- Enjoy a traditional Portuguese dinner while drifting by Lisbon's stunning coast
- Relax on a luxurious sailboat or catamaran
- Admire the 25th of April Bridge, one of the largest suspension bridges in the world
- Discover the spectacular views of Belém and the Christ the King statue
Embark on a luxurious sailboat or catamaran and relax with your partner as your private crew sets sail. Play your own music or choose from the selection on board to enhance the atmosphere, enjoying each other's company and admiring the landmarks that line the riverbanks of Lisbon.
Sail under the 25th of April Bridge, one of the largest suspension bridges in the world, and pass the Monument of Discoveries, built in honor of Portuguese explorers. Find yourself captivated by Belém and the Christ the King statue, a towering Catholic shrine.
After an hour of cruising, you will dock back at the marina where dinner will be served. Savor a typical Portuguese meal of cod fish with cream and potatoes, canard duck with rice, and chocolate cake and fresh fruits for dessert. Sip on a glass of wine, beer, or soda as you enjoy your meal, your company, and
your peaceful surroundings.
- 3-hour boat cruise
- Any additional activities
Av. Brasília 3154, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
The boarding is in Doca de Alcântara, about 500m after the Orient Museum. You have to arrive in front of Gate 3.
- Minimum 2 maximum 8 people
- You will receive your confirmation after the booking
- Choose between two options during your reservation: sailboat or catamaran
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour
- If you cancel 15 days before the trip, we will refund you in 100%, after that, we only refund the money in case of adverse weather conditions. Note that this decision can only be made by the skipper. If you miss the tour due to force majeure reasons the tour will be reschedule and not canceled.
- Daily at 9.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
Get a new perspective of Lisbon from on board a luxurious yacht on a 2-hour sunset cruise from Belém...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...