Segway Delicious Tour in English
- Visit the neighbourhoods of Alfama, Graça and Baixa
- Taste some delicious snacks along the way
- Discover the best of Portuguese gastronomy
Get ready to discover all the main attractions of the city, a selection of traditional Portuguese tapas and wonderful panoramic views. This tour will focus on the most authentic neighborhoods, the perfect places to find traditional taverns and amazing restaurants.
You will start in Alfama, the oldest district in Lisbon and Portugal's own musical genre – FADO – can be heard almost everywhere in this neighborhood.
Going up the hill until Graça you’ll find breathtaking panoramic views at the famous belvedere “Nossa Senhora do Monte”. After a moment to relax at the top of the viewpoint we’ll start going down the hill to salute Mouraria, Lisbon’s most multiethnic neighborhood. Here you may find all kind of restaurants because about a fifth of the population is from Asia, mainly from China, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.
Now, the most important detail of this tour, the tasting experiences! We’ll take you to Lisbon’s great Cafés and Taverns, important landmarks of this city where you’ll try some snacks and drinks.
Specialities you may taste:
- Custard Tarts: Lisbon’s ex-libris whose original recipe comes from the Jerónimos Monastery located in Belém area.
- Codfish Cakes: A symbol of the traditional Portuguese gastronomy that uses one of its most famous ingredients.
- “Bifana”: The greatest pork steak sandwiches.
- Ginja Liquor: The Portuguese sweet cherry liquor.
- Portuguese Green Wine: Unique Portuguese wine that originated in the historic Minho province in the far north of the country.
- Tinned Fish Degustation: One of the greatest Portuguese gastronomic tradition (sardines, mackerel or tuna).
- English Storyteller
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- All participants must be between 45Kg and 118Kg (99.20 pounds and 260.14 pounds); and minimum height of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet).
- Minimum age 12 years old in order to qualify to participate in this activity. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- Use the Segway in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
- At 10.00am, 15.00pm
During this tout, discover Alfama district, a place full of memories where you can see and feel the ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Get ready to discover all the historic main attractions, a selection of traditional Portuguese tapas...
Religion and spirituality are intrinsically linked to Portugal and reveal themselves in a surprising...
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
There is a lot to explore in the breathtaking Portuguese capital. This tour has three circuit option...
With historic highlights, culinary delights, and local interaction, its a unique insight into the he...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
You will start by driving through the small villages in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, heading to ...
With a single ticket, hop on and hop off to see more of Lisbon. Make the most of this sightseeing bu...