Segway Sailor Tour in English
- Speed along the riverside!
- Discover the wonderful Belém and the main attractions of Lisbon
- Take part to this tour with an English storyteller guide
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments related to the Age of Discovery.
You will take part in a fascinating circuit that will feature several historic monuments in this emblematic area of Lisbon. The whole way to Belém is along the riverside, so you can expect an extremely pleasant journey full of light, beautiful landscapes and good vibes. It was from here that many of the great Portuguese explorers embarked on their dangerous and ambitious voyages turning Portugal into the very first global empire.
Three of the main highlights of this tour will be the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the Jerónimos Monastery, the 25th of April bridge, the docks (marina), the Lx Factory, the Architecture and Technology Museum and the Electricity Museum.
To finish this sailor promenade, there’s a crucial ritual that you can´t miss: tasting the famous “Pastéis de Belém” (custard tart). As soon as you taste it you’ll understand the reasons for the never-ending queues at the door.
- Cais das Colunas
- Dock area
- 25th of April Bridge
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- English Storyteller
- Bottled water
- Pastéis de Belém (Custard Tart)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will receive your confirmation after booking
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- All participants must be between 45Kg and 118Kg (99.20 pounds and 260.14 pounds); and minimum height of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet).
- Minimum age 12 years old in order to qualify to participate in this activity. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- Please use the Segway in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
- Every day at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
On this 2-hour tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Bel...
Lisbon has always been a city that has embraced faith and art. This has resulted in magnificent repr...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
[EN] We embrace summer by daring to dive in crystal clear waters. Away from the eyes of others, we t...