Sintra, Cascais and Queluz palace private day tour
- Amaze yourself with the beauties of Portugal
- Visit the Queluz Palace and the Pena Palace
- Stroll the streets of Cascais with your personal group
- Pick-up service from Lisbon central
Start your tour with a visit to the magnificent Queluz Palace, a mixture of baroque, rococo and neo-classicism that resulted in one of Europe’s most beautiful palaces. From Queluz, we will leave to Moon’s Mountain, the famous Sintra village, World Heritage Site. Visit the charming Pena Palace, the greatest exponent of Portuguese Romanticism. Then, walk through Sintra village and enjoy the verdant hills, the bubbling springs of crystal-clear water, the parks covered with multitudes of flowers. The old village black stone pavements contrast with the old, colorful houses. Located in the middle of the mountain range, Sintra allows you to enjoy the surrounding fields and reveals the imposing Monte Magno. We will also give you the opportunity of tasting the famous “Travesseiro”, the traditional cake of Sintra.After lunch, continue your tour at “Land’s End”, Cape Roca, Europe’s westernmost point, and be dazzled by the breath-taking landscape. At last, enjoy Guincho, Boca do Inferno and Cascais village, where you will have free time to wander the old streets and do some shopping.Return to Lisbon along one of the old continent’s most beautiful roads.
Itinerary: Hotel pickup; Queluz: Queluz Palace; Sintra: Pena Palace and Pena Park; “Travesseiros” tasting; Sintra: Historic Centre; Lunch: Free time; Cabo da Roca; Guincho; Boca do Inferno; Cascais; Estoril; Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- "Travesseiros" Tasting
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport
- Pick-up and drop-off does not include luggage transport
- Food and drinks, unless specified;
- Entrance fees. Pena Palace 14,00€, Children (6 to 17) and Senior 12,50€; Queluz Palace 10,00€, Children (6 to 17) and Senior 8,50€.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians
- Min of 2 participants and up to 8 participants
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
- Gratuities are not included
- We recommend: Buy Pena Palace online ticket in advance
Pick-up at 8:30am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...