Sintra Palaces tour
- Discover Sintra: one of those places full of magic and mystery
- Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park
- Taste the delicious pastries from this village
Sintra, the Moon’s Hill, is one of those places full of magic and mystery where nature and man combined in a perfect symbiosis which UNESCO has classified a World Heritage site. Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park (ticket included), with an astonishing variety of plants and trees. Feel like royalty as you enter the romantic Pena National Palace (ticket included) at the top of the Sintra Mountain with amazing views of the Moorish castle. This palace was built by Dom Fernando II, a romantic king, an artistic king, an intellectual.
Lunch break in old Sintra – do not miss the opportunity to taste the delicious pastries from this village: Travesseiro and Queijada. You still have some time to visit the National Palace (ticket not included). Visiting Quinta da Regaleira (after lunch) is like travel on an imaginary universe full of symbols and metaphor, connecting with masonry. There is always a sign of something intense, transcendent and mysterious. It's the last stop before heading back to Lisbon.
- Ticket to Pena Palace and to Quinta da Regaleira
- Guided visit inside monuments.
- Under 12 years (need child or infant seat): reduced
Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Pick-up at 9.00am: in front of the Hard Rock Café
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared in case it rains
- Maximum of 8 participants for this tour
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 9.00am
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...
Caravel on Wheels is an ideal tour for those who are in Lisbon for a one day only. Board at cruise d...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...