- Discover the magical natural beauty and history of Sintra
- Explore the awe inspiring ´Garden of Eden´
- Try a delicious local pastry whilst exploring the mystical narrow streets of this delightful town
- Discover the impressive palace and gardens of Quinta da Regaleira and the main historical square
Discover the magical Sintra and all it has to offer with an expert guide.
Come with us on a magical journey to discover the beautiful hillside town of Sintra, 40 minutes outside of Lisbon. An expert guide will take you on a tour of approximately 2.5 hours in which you will explore the best parts of what Sintra has to offer whilst learning about its fascinating history and culture. During the tour you will explore the exquisite 'Garden of Eden', then you will try a delicious local pastry whilst exploring the winding and mystical narrow streets of this delightful town.
We will then take you to discover the impressive palace and gardens of Quinta da Regaleira and finish the tour by exploring the historical square and describing the surrounding areas of Sintra.
- 4 hours walking tour
- Expert local guide
- History and legendary stories
- Entrance to Quinta da Regaleira
- Train tickets
- Any additional activities
Rossio Square, look for our yellow shirted team near the statue.
- Wednesdays and Sundays
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
Get a new perspective of Lisbon from on board a luxurious yacht on a 2-hour sunset cruise from Belém...
Take part to this 3-hour self-guided tour in electric car to explore Lisbon at your own pace. Do not...