Tagus Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour in Lisbon by double decker bus
- See Lisbon's top sights in one day!
- Earphones in twelve languages
- See the Tower of Belém, Jerónimos Monastery and Monument to the Discoveries
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable way.
This tour runs across the downtown (Baixa) with its main squares and the historical quarter of Belém with the most distinctive monuments representing the era of Portuguese maritime discoveries, such as Tower of Belém, Jerónimos Monastery or Monument to the Discoveries.
The tour starts by giving a general perspective of the capital with its highlights, main avenues and squares; then we drive to the historical quarter, where monuments classified World Heritage take you back to the time of the Discoveries - The Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery. Belém also has some of the most visited museums in the country, like the Coach Museum. And don't forget to taste the Belem cakes! Find out why they're so popular. And as Lisbon is a city turned to the river, we drive back along the riverside, discovering some more features for which the capital is famous, as Christ the King or the 25th April bridge, and the docks with restaurants and terrace cafes.
- Praça da Figueira
- Marquês de Pombal
- Av. José Malhoa
- Praça de Espanha / Gulbenkian
- El Corte Inglês
- Parque Eduardo VII
- Basílica da Estrela
- Museu dos Coches
- Jerónimos /Museu Marinha/Planetário
- Torre Belém
- Padrão Descobrimentos
- Museu Eletricidade/MAAT/Yellow Boat stop
- Cais do Sodré
- Rua do Comércio
- Praça da Figueira
Points of interest:
- Basilica da Estrela
- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Torre de Belém
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (every tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Free for children 0-3 years old
- Reduced for children 4-10 years old
Praça da Figueira 5C, 1100-197 Lisboa, Portugal
Present your voucher at the ticket office at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
- Hop on and hop off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Audio guide languages: Dutch | English | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Mandarin | Portuguese | Brazilian Portuguese| Russian | Spanish | Swedish
October - May:
- Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.30pm
June - September:
- Departures every 15 minutes, from 9:00am to 8:00pm
- Departures every 30 minutes, from 7.00pm to 8.00pm
Blackout dates: 25 December
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Explore the picturesque European capital of Lisbon & the city Zoo at your leisure aboard a hop-on ho...
A fun & eccentric mix between a tour and a bar hop! Our guides will show you the best local bars, wh...
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken directly to the central monument – Marquês de Pombal, ...
Join our half-day Pena Palace & Sintra tour and discover the secrets that make Sintra a World herita...
Take part to this 2.5 hour e-bike tour in a small group and discover the main attractions of Lisbon....
This tour is exclusively dedicated to the region of Fátima and its most emblematic places that are p...