British Music Experience tickets with audio guide
- Discover over 600 pieces of British Music memorabilia
- Learn about the story of British music through groundbreaking technology and interactive experiences
- Enjoy an experience open for all ages: there is something for everyone!
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia. Whatever age you are, and whatever you are into, there will be something for you! You will find outfits worn by artists such as David Bowie, Dusty Springfield, the Spice Girls, Adam Ant and X Factor finalists, as well as musical instruments played by some of the world’s most renowned artists, from Noel Gallagher to the Sex Pistols. You will also have the chance to admire the original statues from the Brits, and memorabilia from the Beatles through to Adele! This experience is all about getting involved! Learn a musical instrument, from drum kits to keyboards, record in a vocal booth or practice your dance routines in our dance the decades experience. Book your ticket now to celebrate British music and its influence across the world!
Your ticket also includes an audio guide, designed to enhance your visit by offering additional information to support the artefacts and exhibits. The guides are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Polish and British Sign Language visuals.
- Entry to British Music Experience
- Audio Guide available in 8 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Polish and British Sign Language visuals)
- Child (2-15 years): reduced
- Student (16 - 22 years with ID) reduced
- Seniors 60+ (reduced)
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Cunard Building, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 1DS, United Kingdom
Inside the iconic Cunard Building on Liverpool's Waterfront. Entrance at the front of the building (river/Pierhead side).
- Please bring your voucher to the Tour Operator welcome desk at the entrance in order to gain entry and get your audioguide
- 1 Jan - 31 March: Wed-Sun
- 1 April - 30 September: Mon-Sun
- 1 October - 31 December: Wed-Sun
- Current opening hours:
- Wednesday: 10:00 - 17:00
- Thursday: 10:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
- Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00
- Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00
- Your ticket is valid for the day selected at booking
This 90-minute Beatles walking tour will take you through the heart of the City Centre where you wil...
Book your tickets to the world's largest permanent exhibition devoted to The Beatles. Located in the...
On this tour through the heart of Liverpool's city centre, you will discover the legacy left by the ...
A treat for Harry Potter and film fans alike, visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a dream co...
On this 2 hour, half day or full day tour led by a passionate local guide, you will discover the bes...
This night tour for the brave-hearted will take you on a journey through the original 7 streets of L...
This award-winning theatrical ghost tour of Liverpool will take you on a creepy journey you'll never...
Enjoy freshly prepared American cuisine and classic favorites like the Legendary® Burger. From flavo...
Go behind the scenes at the 'Theatre of Dreams'Take a tour of Old Trafford and sit in your favourite...
Come and join us on a half day Peaky Blinders tour for a chance to explore film locations both withi...