Hope Street Shivers Ghost and History tour in Liverpool
- Experience this spine-tingling and award-winning tour
- Discover the beautiful Cathedral Quarter of Hope Street
- Explore the Gothic majesty of Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral in St James’ cemetery
The Hope Street Shivers experience won ‘Guided Tour of the Year’ at the 2017 National Tourism Awards with VisitEngland.
Audiences will be guided through the handsome Cathedral Quarter of Hope Street, beginning the journey outside Liverpool’s most historic alehouse, The Philharmonic Dining Rooms.
This tour experience takes in both of the city’s striking Cathedrals, the crooked smile of Rodney Street and the mysterious story of Will McKenzie’s blackened pyramid tomb. Bare witness to the faded grandeur of the old Wellington Rooms and the shadowy opulence of the City’s Georgian Old Town. Your guides will conclude the tour beneath the Gothic majesty of Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral in St James’ cemetery, the City’s former necropolis, resting place for nearly 58,000 souls (where for over a hundred years something sinister has lurked)
Popular with all age groups The Hope Street Shivers appeals to families, friends looking for something different to enjoy together, it’s a great alternative for a team building activity or indeed a romantic scare for two – this experience has something for everyone.
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Discounts at selected restaurants and bars
- Students with ID
- Seniors over 65
36 Hope St, City Centre, Liverpool
Outside The Philharmonic Pub, 36 Hope St, City Centre, Liverpool
- Please note that tour times can vary and are subject to change
- Please pay special attention to your e-ticket confirmation
- Your tour guide has special Shiverpool tokens for the historic Philharmonic Dining Rooms- this will give you 20% off selected drinks
- You can also take your e-ticket to The Pen Factory and get 10%off drinks
- The Masonic Bar over the road from The Pen Factory is a real historical gem, with your Shiverpool e-ticket you can get 30% off
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, perform...
On this tour through the heart of Liverpool's city centre, you will discover the legacy left by the ...
This 90-minute Beatles walking tour will take you through the heart of the City Centre where you wil...
Book your tickets to the world's largest permanent exhibition devoted to The Beatles. Located in the...
A visit to the newly inaugurated Magical Beatles Museum in Liverpool is a must for any music lover. ...
Come and join us on a half day Peaky Blinders tour for a chance to explore film locations both withi...