The best opportunity to view the world’s largest waterfalls from the perfect perspective. Embark on a 12 minute flight of this amazing African wonder. View the Zambezi River flowing slowly before it squeezes into a narrow strip of water gushing down and zigzagging into the gorges.
Helicopter flight over Victoria Falls
Duration: up to 12 minutes
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
What to expect
- Helicopter tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up service is available from the AVANI Falls Resort and the Royal Livingstone Hotel. Please leave your hotel of choice when booking.
What to remember
- Considering the nature of the tour, there is a maximum weight for a passenger: 120Kg
- Infants and children are not allowed to sin on adults' lap
- Children below 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Window seats are guaranteed
- It is recommended to bring: your camera, hat and sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, credit card or kwacha cash if you wish to purchase the DVD of your experience
- Cancellation policy: full refund if canceled 72 hours prior pick-up time
- Daily, according to weather conditions
- Tour runs daily from 9.00am to 12.00pm and from 12.30pm to 4.30pm
- The start time of the tour depends on the flight availability
- Flight duration: 12 minutes
- Pick-up will be 20-30 minutes prior to the flight time. The exact time of the flight will be confirmed after the booking
- Please call + 27 82 253 6326 or email email@example.com to confirm the pick-up and time.
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.