Royal Livingstone Express tour with dinner on board
- Enjoy the one-of-a-kind experience onboard of an old fashioned elegant steam train
- Don't miss the breathtaking views
- Relax while having a fine five-course dinner
Enjoy an incredible journey on the Royal Livingstone Express old fashioned steam train, taking you on the 'Cape to Cairo' mainline, going over the Victoria Falls Bridge. Right when on the bridge, the train will have a twenty-minute stop during which you can get off and view breathtaking scenarios. The steam train is composed of two dining cars, a kitchen car, a lounge car and an observation car, and of course a steam locomotive. A five-course fine dinner will be served while going through the Palm Grove area, before heading back to the Bushtracks.
While going through the Victoria Falls World Heritage site you might spot wild animals like games, elephants and antelopes. Relax on this marvelous one-of-a-kind experience.
- Welcome drinks
- Pre-dinner drinks
- Five-course set menu dinner including wine, beers and soft drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Additional services not mentioned above
Pick-up service from selected Livingstone based properties, including The Royal Livingstone, the AVANI VFA Resort, David Livingstone Lodge, Chrismar Waterfront, Protea Hotel Livingstone, Livingstone Lodges and all hotels/lodges within the Livingstone City bounderies. Please specify your accommodation when booking.
- Guests need to carry their passports for identification purposes (it will not affect visas nor will the passport be stamped)
- Please do make sure to have your train tickets with you
- The border between Zambia and Zimbabwe closes at 10.00 pm, thus please ensure that the correct visa has been purchased for this activity
- This tour is recommended for people 12 years old and above
- Dress code: smart/casual
- Please communicate special dietary requirements in advance (you can leave the information when booking)
- Your camera to capture the beautiful moments and a warm jacket during winter time are highly advised
- Cancellation policy: full refund if canceled 72 hours prior pick-up time
- Operating days: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pick-up service: November 1 - March 31 Summer Bridge Route from 4.30pm to 9.30pm // April 1 - October 31 Winter Bridge Route from 4.00pm to 9.00pm
Experience a guided ice walk on one of the world’s largest continental glaciers. You’ll take in the ...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Victoria waterfalls are the largest waterfall in the world and they double Niagara falls in height. ...
Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Zambezi River, a stream of calm water before it plunges down the b...
Don't miss the chance of getting the perfect perspective of the world's largest waterfalls. It will ...