- Join this cooking lesson with a famous chef
- Enjoy a lunch based on what you have prepared
- The best tips to make a perfect Italian meal
- Admire the beautiful location of a Tuscan farm
What if returning from Italy you could show your family and friends not only pictures, but your cooking skills too? Wouldn’t it be great to impress them with a typical Italian meal you cooked yourself? Join this professional cooking class! You will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal!
You will be comfortably escorted via minivan from a central square of Livorno to the unique location where the class will take place, inside a Tuscan farm. During the lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. The chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drinks as you prefer.
- Cooking class with all the necessary ingredients
- Lunch with drinks included
- Visit of the Tuscan farm
- Children (0-12 years old): free of charge
Meeting place is at My Tour Office, Piazza del Municipio, Livorno. You can reach the meeting point taking a free shuttle service from Livorno Port.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Every day
- Departure time: 10.30am
- Return time: around 5.00pm
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Discover Florence and Pisa in a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Meet family Di Vaira that grow grapes in Bolgheri since fifty years. They grow local varieties as Ve...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low cost round-trip transfer from Livorno! Depart at 10.30am and arri...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
Calidario Terme Etrusche è un centro benessere a Campiglia Marittima (Livorno) dove potrai trovare (...