Livorno - Florence low cost roundtrip transfer
- Enjoy a relaxing day in Florence
- Transfer suitable for cruise stopover visits
- Easy and confortable coach service
- Free Wi-Fi available on board
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!
City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect if your cruise stops in Livorno for a day or if you simply look for an easy connection between the two cities. Enjoy a comfortable journey in an air-conditioned GT coach, with free WiFi on board and a city map.
- Return trip with air-conditioned GT coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free map
- Onboard and Bus Stop assistance in English, Italian and Spanish
- Priority Boarding on the Shuttle Bus
- Everything not mentioned under 'Included'
- Children (2-8 years old), disabled people and ship crew: reduced
- Infants (0-1 year old): free
Meeting point in Livorno: Via Cogorano, close to the cruising shuttle bus arrival point and close to City Sightseeing Livorno hop-on hop-off bus stop #1.
Arrival point in Florence: Piazzale Montelungo, at Santa Maria Novella central railway station.
- Please show a printed version of your booking voucher at the bus driver on the shutle bus (please note that vouchers shown from your smartphone will not be accepted).
- No refund will be granted to customers that don't show a printed copy of their voucher.
- You can only use your voucher at the time indicated at the moment of booking. The service cannot be used at a different time.
- Please note: times are subject to change due to traffic conditions
- The service provider is not responsible for delays due to events not under its control
Service available April-November
- Departure from Livorno: 9.45am
- Arrival in Florence: 11am
- Free time in Florence: 4.30 hours
- Departure from Florence: 3.45pm
- Arrival in Livorno: 5pm
Discover Florence and Pisa in a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!Depart at 10.30am and arriv...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the pretty city of Livorno, still qu...
“Podere Sapaio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospit...