Livorno - Florence - Pisa low cost roundtrip transfer
- Enjoy a relaxing day in two amazing Tuscan cities - Florence and Pisa
- Transfer suitable for cruise stopover visits
- Easy and comfortable coach service
- Free Wi-Fi available on board
Discover Florence and Pisa in a half-day trip from Livorno.
City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect if your cruise stops in Livorno for a day or if you simply look for an easy connection between the cities to discover the beauty of Tuscany. Enjoy a comfortable journey in an air-conditioned GT coach, with free WiFi on board and a city map.
- Return trip with air-conditioned GT coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free map
- Onboard and Bus Stop assistance in English, Italian and Spanish
- Priority Boarding on the Shuttle Bus
- Everything not mentioned under 'Included'
- Children (2-8 years old), disabled people and ship crew: reduced
- Infants (0-1 year old): free
Via Claudio Cogorano, 3, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Meeting point in Livorno: Via Cogorano, close to the cruising shuttle bus arrival point and close to City Sightseeing Livorno hop-on hop-off bus stop #1.
Arrival point in Florence: Piazzale Montelungo, at Santa Maria Novella central railway station. Arrival Point in Pisa: a few minute walk from Piazza dei Miracoli (Leaning Tower).
- Please show a printed version of your booking voucher at the bus driver on the shuttle bus (please note that vouchers shown from your smartphone will not be accepted)
- No refund will be granted to customers that don't show a printed copy of their voucher
- You can only use your voucher at the time indicated at the moment of booking. The service cannot be used at a different time
- Please note: times are subject to change due to traffic condition
- The service provider is not responsible for delays due to events not under its control
Service available April-December
- Departure from Livorno: 9.15am
- Arrival in Florence: 10.30am
- Free time in Florence: about 3.30 hours
- Departure from Florence: 2.30pm
- Arrival in Pisa: 3.20pm
- Free time in Pisa: 1 hour
- Departure from Pisa: 4.45pm
- Arrival in Livorno: 5.20pm
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low-cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!Depart at 10.30am and arriv...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your lo...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the pretty city of Livorno, still qu...
Discover the Miracle Square and taste the Tuscan flavours with this amazing tour that will show you ...
Discover the ancient city of Pisa in a walking food tour around the center of the city: you will be ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Pisa rec...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Pisa, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real hom...