Lipica Stud Farm and Piran: Touch of karst and the Mediterranean
- See the beautiful Lipizzan Horses
- Visit the coastal city of Piran
- Enjoy the views of the Adriatic sea and Slovenian karst
Lipica Stud Farm is the cradle of the Lipizzaners, the noble white horses. Due to Habsburgs exclusive premium taste, the breeding of the horses began 400 years ago. See these beautiful horses during this tour.
Passing through a varied landscape, you’ll reach the sparkling Adriatic and the charming coastal town of Piran, a once Venetian customs port. Walk the romantic narrow streets and enjoy the pleasant climate.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Lipica (outside) and sightseeing tour of Piran
- Lipizzaner horse carriage ride
- Sečovlje Salina Nature Park entrance fee
- Lipica Stud Farm entrance fee
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operates every day at 8.30am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Visit a charming little lake with an island and a lovely medieval town. Discover an alpine paradise ...
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breatht...
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true w...
See the beautiful nature and learn about the rich history of Lake Bled. Board a traditional “pletna”...