The only way to make this UNESCO site even more spectacular would be if there were clouds of colourful butterflies flying over the glittering lakes. So you're in luck, because that's just what Plitvice Lakes has to offer. Within the bounds of Slovenia's largest national park, you'll find a dense forest, shading 16 crystalline lakes and gorgeous waterfalls, making ti a peaceful and impressive place to explore. The falls are made up of rapid waters, rich with minerals which carve through rocks, depositing tufa in a million different ways. You can wander the 18 kilometers of walkways admiring the clouds of native butterflies which flat around the place, seemingly guiding you through this natural wonder, offering a haven in which to relax your mind and spirit. After a nice stroll you will be treated to a local dining experience in a select restaurant.
Premium tour of Plitvice National Park
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Do this because
- Experience Croatia's largest National Park
- Visit a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the splendor of the glittering lakes and clouds of butterflies
What to expect
- Private English speaking driver and guide
- Water bottle service
- Entrance fee to Plitvice National Park
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Miklošičeva cesta 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Please confirm your pick-up location on booking.
What to remember
- Appropriate footwear and clothing needed for the excursion
- The tour departs daily at 8.30am
- This tour lasts for approximately 12 hours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.