Take a cruise along the Ljubljanica river and walk around the historical city center and get to know the most important sight of the city. The tour, beginning in front of the Ljubljana Tourist Information Centre (TIC), takes you on a tourist boat ride on the river Ljubljanica, giving you the opportunity to experience the old city center’spicturesque bridges, façades, and embankments from a completely different perspective. After the boat ride, you will take a walking tour of the historical city centre, the unique architecture of which is the legacy of the Baroque and Art Nouveau periods and, most notably, the work of the famous 20th-century architect Jože Plečnik.
Sights of Ljubljana tour with boat cruise
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Walk around the historical city centre of Ljubljana and see all of its major sights
- Discover the unique architecture, a legacy of the Baroque and Art Nouveau periods
- Experience the old centre's picturesque bridges, façade and embankments from a different perspective
What to expect
- Boat cruise
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years): free
Adamič-Lundrovo nabrežje 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The Ljubljana Tourist Information Centre (TIC) is located next to the Triple Bridge, meet your guide wearing a red T-shirt with the Ljubljana Tourism logo inside of the TIC.
- From Monday to Saturday at 2:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.