Taste of tradition: Lake Bled tour and lunch in Radovljica
- Enjoy the beauty of Lake Bled
- Admire the Bled Castle
- Visit the Gingerbread Museum and join a workshop
Visit a charming little lake with an island and a lovely medieval town. Discover an alpine paradise and the culinary wonders in the town of gingerbreads and chocolate.
Nestled in the heart of the Alps, this little island and lake have been flying under the radar for centuries. The star of every postcard, lake Bled enchants with idyllic scenery, rich history and crèam cake.
Not far from Bled, lies Radovljica, the municipal center of the region. It is buzzing with beekeeping tradition, gingerbread and chocolate. All the honey is used up for “lectarstvo”, a traditional regional craft of gingerbread. Biscuits were once regarded as tokens of affection, where now they make for precious souvenirs.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Bled and Radovljica
- Lectar gingerbread workshop
- Traditional lunch
- Bled Castle entrance fee
- Pletna boat ride
- Church of Assumption entrance fee
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate footwear and clothing needed for the excursion
- Departures every day at 9.00am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breatht...
The north-east of Slovenia is a blend of fascinating nature, inspiring traditions and vibrant histor...
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true w...
See the beautiful nature and learn about the rich history of Lake Bled. Board a traditional “pletna”...