Tour of Lake Bled - an Alpine pearl
- Visit Lake Bled and the charming island in the middle of it
- Enjoy a traditional "pletna" boat ride
- Learn about the rich history of the area
See the beautiful nature and learn about the rich history of Lake Bled. Board a traditional “pletna” boat and smoothly glide over the lake to visit the only Slovenian island. Its top is crowned with a little church, and you will have an opportunity to ring the mysterious wishing bell.
A scenic road takes you around the lake and to the medieval castle perched high on a cliff. Built over a thousand years ago, it was once an unconquerable property of the Bishops of Brixen. Today, it attracts visitors with its museum, and demonstrations of old crafts and traditions, not to mention the breathtaking view of the surroundings. Before returning to Ljubljana, enjoy a stroll by the lake or treat yourself to the famous Bled cream-cake.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Bled
- Vintgar Gorge entrance fee
- Bled Castle entrance fee
- Pletna traditional boat ride
- Church of Assumption entrance fee
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate footwear and clothing needed for the excursion
- Tour operates every day
- Summer season (April-October) at 1.00pm
- Winter season (November-March) at 9.00am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Discover the exciting underground world of Postojna Cave - the most popular karst cave in the world....
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breatht...
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true w...
On this interactive discovery experience across Ljublijana, you will solve riddles via a web app in ...