24 hour Thames River pass and Tower of London
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Step into the Tower of London and experience the grisly history of the iconic former prison
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as well as entrance to The Tower of London where you'll learn all about the history of this famous centuries-old former prison and torture chamber.
With your 24-hour river pass you'll be able to hop on and off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boats for a full day spent exploring the sights of the Thames. With comfortable seats, hot and cold refreshments, guided commentary, friendly staff and (most importantly) uncompromised views from all-weather sightseeing boats, the River Red Rover is the best way to see the heart of London.
Hop off at Tower Pier and step into the Tower of London - the tower is one of the world's most famous fortresses and was once home to a prison and torture chamber. Learn the surprising and gritty details of the tower's past and don't miss the chance to view the spectacular Crown Jewels!
- 24 hour tickets to hop-on-hop-off City Cruise boats
- Audio guide commentary subject to availability
- Entrance to the Tower of London
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Infant (0 to 4 years): free
- Child (5 to 15 years): reduced
- Student (16+ with valid ID)
- Senior (65+): reduced
City Cruises sightseeing boats depart from:
Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
London Eye Pier: The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Tower Pier: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Greenwich Pier: King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT
The Tower of London can be reached directly from Tower Pier: The Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Tower of London ticket is valid for single entry use within 72 hours of issue date
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check Tower of London guidelines
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...