It's a Flash Mob, it's a Silent Disco, It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot through London! Head out to meet your guides and take part in a singing and dancing extravaganza through the streets of London. It's time to put your best food forward and cha-cha-cha into this musical adventure which will see you serenading the people of the capital. Pop on your hi-tech headsets and be transported through the decades with some well known, banging old school tunes from back in the day to chart-topping numbers of today. As your inhibitions evaporate and laughter takes over, you will be part of the best all-dance, all-singing walking tour in town! It's time to take to the streets and get groovy as you pass by the famous landmarks, performers and people that make London great. Hopefully, they won't be too jealous of your moves!
A silent disco adventure in London
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Do this because
- Sing, dance and cheer your way through this iconic city
- Shimmy to the Spice Girls and boogie with your groovy guides
- Limbo through Leicester Square and cha-cha through Chinatown
What to expect
- Guided walking tour
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children: Reduced
1-3 Spring Gardens, St. James's, London SW1A 2BB, UK
Please make sure you arrive at The Admiralty on time where you’ll be given your headphones and taken to the starting point.
What to remember
- Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes early at the meeting point
- Please check the weather forecast and come dressed appropriately (it will run rain or shine)
- Children under 5 years old and prams aren't permitted on this tour. Babies being carried are welcome
- Remember to bring water and an open mind
- Show your ticket at the bar on the day of the tour to receive 20% off your food & drink bill
- This tour runs on Saturday
- It departs at 3.00pm and 4.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50 % refund if you cancel up to 30 days before the activity begins.