Ahoy! Royal Greenwich - supervised children's tour
- Enjoy a meal with new friends from around the world
- Explore Greenwich's rich history
- Play and have fun in one of the most amazing parks in London
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them onto an adventure to Greenwich where they'll learn about London's Rich Maritime History.
On this tour your child will discover the National Maritime Museum, which is dedicated to exploring life at sea. Chilren will reach the museum by the Thames Clipper Boat from Royal Festival Pier and on arrival will discover dramatic maritime stories through the museum’s collections. i
The museum is an impressive treasure trove of maps, art, artefacts, and memorabilia and is enthrals children who long to imagine they are at the seaside or sailing with pirates.
Your child will be amazed at Nelson's heroics. They will imagine themselves sailing the world in style as they explore the ocean-liner’s incredible beauty and glamour. Life on the high seas evading the law will have them walking and talking like pirates. Tales of the thrilling pirate escapades are sure to inspire more than just a few Captain Jack Sparrow look alikes!
After the Museum, they will venture up Greenwich Hill to the Royal Observatory – home of longitude and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). They will enjoy breathtaking panoramic views across London from Royal Greenwich Park and meet the Royal Deer – descendants of Henry VIII’s hunting stock. After all this history we take the time to remember we are kids by rolling down the Greenwich Park hill, which is one of the largest hills in London!
- 9.30 am drop off at Festival Pier Southbank
- 9.40 am Thames Clipper to Greenwich
- 10.30 am Arrival into Greenwich, Exploration of the Cutty Sark
- 11.30 am Visit to the National Maritime Museum
- 1.00 pm Lunch in Greenwich
- 2.00 pm Trekking up to the top of Greenwich park hill from there we will be about to look out over London, Stand over the (GMT) Greenwich Mean Timeline. Visit the royal deer and Flower Gardens.
- 3.30-4.30 pm Free play at the Greenwich Park adventure playground
- 5.00 pm return trip back into London Southbank on the Thames Clipper
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour
- Thames Clipper Boat ticket
- Donation to the Museums
- Full day of supervision from our highly experienced and trained guides
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
9152 Golden Jubilee Bridges, London WC2N 6NS, UK
Festival Pier London
- Available only to children aged 8-16 years old
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 Minutes apply. Please contact your guide if you are experiencing any delays.
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Fulham FC 22-02-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Newcastle United 02-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Deliver...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion 24-02-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja,...