Big Ben to Covent Garden: off the beaten track private tour
- Experience this iconic part of London during a private tour with a local
- Enjoy all the secluded squares, idyllic walks and charming streets
- Discover what's hiding behind one of the word's most glorious city spaces
- One set price covers up to six participants
During your Big Ben to Covent Garden walking tour, your local expert guide will take you off the beaten track to discover lesser-known, authentic neighborhood gems. You'll see both well-known and discreet sights:
- Big Ben and Parliament
- Charming parks and and lesser-known churches near Westminster Abbey
- Watch the queen's swans gliding idyllically through the ponds and protected bird sanctuaries among the secluded shrubberies and woodlands
- Buckingham Palace, where you can observe if the state flag is flying overhead—an indication that the Queen is in residence
- Westminster’s best street for shopping
- Enjoy a quick drink at one of central London’s best rooftop bars offering a relaxed atmosphere and great panoramic views of Trafalgar Square, London Eye and Big Ben
- Wander past the upmarket grocers frequented by the Queen (in actuality her staff) and London's most expensive restaurant, which fortunately offers slightly more affordable lunch options
- The seemingly chaotic Piccadilly Circus, which is often compared to New York's Time Square
- Navigate through the numerous squares and backstreets that lead to Covent Garden, with its glorious covered two-floor market surrounded by musicians and street-performers
- Four-hour tour with local expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Transportation fees
- Meeting point: Westminster Underground Station, Exit 4, in front of Cafe Nero.
- This "un-tour" is unscripted so even though you will book an initial timeline, the day might evolve in different directions to ensure that you experience the neighborhood your way
- Daily: 10.00am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...