Christmas Day tour of London, Canterbury, Dover and Rochester with traditional Christmas lunch
- Visit four historical cities on Christmas Day for a truly unique festive experience
- Enjoy the Christmas service in beautiful Canterbury Cathedral
- Take in infamous sites such as Buckingham Palace, Rochester Cathedral and Castle, and the White Cliffs of Dover
- Indulge in a traditional Christmas lunch with turkey and all the trimmings, followed by Christmas pudding
If you love history, the English countryside and delicious Christmas fayre, then this tour is for you. Starting off in London, you'll take a panoramic bus tour of all the major sights including Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. What a way to enjoy the wintry sights of the capital city, before heading off to Canterbury where you'll explore the ancient city on foot, learning about Thomas Beckett's brutal murder, amongst other famous stories, ahead of enjoying the Christmas service in the Cathedral. After the carols, you'll warm up with a delicious Christmas lunch, including turkey and all the trimmings, followed by a traditional pudding.
After, you will head for a photo stop at the famous White Cliffs of Dover and onwards to the former City of Rochester, allowing you to step back into the life and times of Charles Dickens, many of whose books reference the city's cobbled streets, and enjoy its famous castle and cathedral.
- 2-course Christmas lunch
- 2 walking tours
- Panoramic bus tour
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels upon request
- Children (3-16 years) reduced
- Seniors (60+ years) reduced
- Students reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will depart from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Free morning transfer from selected hotels are available on request.
- Allow for limited public transportation due to the festive season
- For a free morning transfer from selected hotels contact your local provider
- Check-in starts at 8.00am
- The coach will leave at 8.10am
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...