City of London walking tour with Tower Bridge
- Discover the ancient history of the city of London
- Explore the winding streets and hidden gems of the city
- Step inside the iconic Tower Bridge
Starting minutes from the breathtaking Tower of London, your guide will explain the ancient beginnings of the city before leading you into the warren of cobbled streets that makes up the heart of The City of London.
Taking in both World famous sites and hidden away gems, you'll be transported through the ages on your way to a pre-lunch visit into Tower Bridge where you'll get the chance to take in one of the most breathtaking views available (included in the price).
This tour is designed to give you a real understanding of the history of the ancient city of London. This morning excursion will let you walk away feeling that you have experience London in a way you couldn't have alone.
- 3.5 hour walking tour of London
- Visit to the Tower Bridge exhibition
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Infants (under 4): FREE
- Children (5 to 15 years): reduced
This tour meets directly outside Tower Hill Underground Station (Circle, District lines) next to the CitizenM Hotel
- Please do not bring any luggage or heavy bags as there is no storage space available
- Please dress appropriately as all tours run come rain or shine
- The tour concludes at Borough Market
- Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays
- Tours depart at 9:00 am
- Tour concludes around 12:30 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...