It was once the heart of the world's largest empire, the bridge between the East and West, the stage of the greatest espionage and spy stories in history and on this fascinating tour, you'll find out why. Head off on this journey through London and prepare to discover the city's role in the Cold War, the origins of MI5 and MI6 and how Churchill helped to bring down the Nazi regime as you pass by some of the most iconic spots with ties to spies and espionage. You'll follow in the footsteps of spies, delve into the lives of double agents and hear more about the extraordinary events that changed the world. So, be prepared to step back in time with your expert guide as you explore London's espionage history before enjoy a pint at the Morpeth Arms Pub and soaking up its captivating history.
City of Spies London tour with free drink
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Watch as the worlds of fiction and reality collide during this fascinating tour
- Follow in the footsteps of double agents, spies and politicians as you stroll through London
- Discover the iconic London spots that have become famous for their spy ties
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert guide
- One beverage (a pint or a glass of wine)
Northumberland Ave, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DE, UK
Please meet your guide in front of Playhouse Theatre. The closest underground exit is Villers Street at Embankment Station.
What to remember
- A pint of beer of a glass of wine is included in the ticket price
- The small group tour runs on Saturday and Sunday at 2.30pm
- The private tour runs from Monday to Sunday at 9am and 2pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.