Discover London premium road and river tour
- First class motor coach with a professional tour guide and free WiFi
- Be the first inside St Paul's with fast-entry ticket
- See the icons of London: Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
- Visit the Tower of London and witness the Crown Jewels
- Take a private boat trip on the Thames
This encyclopedic tour of London is all you need to experience Britain's capital with culture and comfort. The morning begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral just as Christopher Wren's famous structure opens. With your professional guide, you'll take a little time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played, as well as visiting the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. Next a photo stop outside Westminster Abbey before you head for the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. At Buckingham Palace –– the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen –– you'll watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music. Then, after some free time for lunch you'll arrive at the Tower of London, built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, where your guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to viewing the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress. Finally you'll take a guided private boat trip on the River Thames. Enjoy excellent views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe and the Houses of Parliament from the river whilst being entertained by our tour guide. The tour finishes at the Southbank Pier (located near the London Eye).
- First group inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
- Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Visit the Tower of London
- View the Crown Jewels
- Extended Private Boat trip on exclusive hire to Premium Tours
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel drop-offs
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
The tour begins at Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20) and finishes at Southbank Pier.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. You will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead
- Please note: On Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services
- On certain dates St Paul's Cathedral is closed so you will visit Household Cavalry Museum instead
- Tours depart at 7.45am and return at around 3.45pm
- April to October: Daily
- November, December and March: Daily except Tuesdays and Thursdays (Closed 24th and 25th December)
- January and February: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - West Ham United 08-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila,...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Burnley 22-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...