- Enjoy a relaxing day trip in the English countryside
- Visit Stonehenge and learn about its millennia-old mysteries
- See picturesque villages in the Cotswolds
- Explore the beautiful city of Bath, formerly home to acclaimed author Jane Austen
Take a relaxing trip from London and visit both Stonehenge and Bath in one day. You’ll encounter the beautiful English countryside and see many of the picturesque towns in the Cotswolds region. Your tour guide will tell you more about each site and you’ll be able to move comfortably from place to place aboard an air-conditioned vehicle.
The first stop on the tour will be Bath. Founded by the Romans, it became a popular spa thanks to its thermal baths. The Roman Baths still stand, nearly 2,000 years after their construction. The city is also famous for Jane Austen, who lived here for six years and set two of her novels in Bath - Persuasion and Northanger Abbey. You’ll circle the town on a short panoramic coach ride before following your guide around on a walking tour. Afterwards, you’ll be given time to explore the town. You can visit the Roman Baths or step into the Jane Austen Centre. Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and you’ll easily understand why when you stroll through its majestic streets.
The next on the tour will be the idyllic Cotswold village of Castle Combe, voted the prettiest in England, with homes built of local honey-colored stone. Afterwards you’ll visit the village of Lacock, a pretty place that dates back to the 13th century. You’ll feel transported back in time with cobblestone streets and well-preserved restaurants and shops. This quaint area has been used for period films as well, including Price and Prejudice and Harry Potter.
Finally, your tour will take you through the lovely Wiltshire countryside to the world-famous Stonehenge. You’ll bear witness to the circle of huge stones in person, learning how they may have been erected and what they were used for. Despite the endless research on this stone circle, people still don’t know what its true purpose was. A visit to Stonehenge is an experience one should make at least once in a lifetime, and is a spectacular way to finish your day in the English countryside.
- Admission to and guided tour of Stonehenge
- Guided visit of Bath
- Visit to the village of Lacock
- English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets, when necessary
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Adult: (From 15 years old)
Child: (2-14 years old)
Infants: (0-1 years old)
99 Gloucester Rd, Kensington, London SW7 4SS, UK
Meet at the entrance to Gloucester Road tube station. Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Gloucester Road and exit the station. Your tour will return to Gloucester Road tube station at the end of the day.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking. For this reason, comfortable shoes are recommended for all guests.
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions. Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours due to the popularity of the sites.
April - October
Monday, Friday, and Saturday
Meeting Time: 7:15am
Departure Time: 7:30am
- Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the departure time.
- The tour will end at approximately 7:30pm.
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip include...
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from ...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
Visit some of the most beautiful areas in the UK on a day trip from London. You'll be taken to Winds...
Summer itineraryYou will collect your tickets and itinerary at Euston Station and enjoy your train j...
Become Lord or Lady Grantham for the day, as you visit the film locations used for the BAFTA-winning...
Would your team like to learn a thing or two about sketching? Would your team enjoy a day to explore...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? This exciting tour for kids age...