Exclusive London double-decker bus and cruise with VIP Stonehenge tour
- Enjoy a professional guide on an open-topped routemaster bus
- See the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Exclusive private cruise on the River Thames
- Luxury air-conditioned coach to Stonehenge with free Wi-Fi on board
- Listen to an audio guide in one of 10 languages
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than on-board a vintage 1950s Routemaster bus with a live professional guide? Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye. This tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, the burial place of Britain’s monarchs and host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century. Outside Buckingham Palace –– the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen –– you'll make your way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music. This is followed by a private river trip past Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle, London Bridge, The Shard and Tower Bridge, allowing you to marvel at the Tower of London in comfort. Following an hour's free lunchtime in Victoria, you'll then board a luxury air-conditioned coach and head for the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone as a world heritage site in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Changing of the Guard
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian) subject to availability
- Private cruise on the River Thames
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- This tour is open-topped. Please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open-topped bus may be changed to a closed-topped bus
- When the guard change does not take place, you'll stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- 1st April to October 16th: daily
- Tours depart at 8.15 am
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...