Spend an entire day discovering London accompanied by an official guide. Whether it is by bus, boat or walking around, not only you'll get to explore the city and learn more about it, but you'll also get the chance to visit the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels. Your ticket includes a tour of the most interesting and important boroughs of the city, with plenty of opportunities to take the perfect photo or get a closer look at the most iconic buildings and monuments.
The approximate itinerary of the tour includes:
- Tower of London (guided entrance included)
- Crown Jewels (entrance included)
- 30-minute cruise on the River Thames
- Change of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Panoramic coach tour through all the central districts of London, including “Westminster” and “The City” (with live commentary in Spanish)
- Photo-stops in key places of interest: Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Parliament, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial
- Tour ends at the Westminster Bridge near the London Eye, a central location with taxi rank, underground station and bus stops. Optionally, customers could use this opportunity to visit the London Eye attraction.
- Free time for lunch in an area with many options (lunch not included)