Heathrow to Gatwick Airport single or return bus transfer
- Travel direct between Heathrow and Gatwick Airport
- Avoid London's busy public transport
- Travel in comfort with free wifi
Enjoy hassle-free travel between Heathrow and Gatwick Airports using a great value bus transfer. Take advantage of this direct service that is available in both directions – no need to travel into central London.
Upon arrival at either airport, exchange your voucher at one of the many retail desks. You'll be booked onto the next available transfer service. With services running 24/7 and regular departures throughout the day and night, you'll be able to make your way quickly and comfortably to your next stop in no time at all.
The high specification coaches will take you directly from one airport door to the other. Sit back and relax in leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, toilets, air conditioning and power sockets; with selected services also having on-board Wi-Fi.
- Coach transfer ticket (return valid for 1 month after date of arrival)
- Two pieces of medium sized hold luggage and one small piece of soft hand luggage (excludes hard or wheeled bags)
Heathrow Airport Central Bus Station or Gatwick Airport North/South terminals
- Return valid for 1 month from the date of arrival
- All passengers must be at the departure point 10 mins prior to the departure of the coach.
- When travelling to an airport please allow at least 180 minutes between coach arrival and flight departure time.
- Issued subject to National Express Conditions of Carriage, which can be viewed at www.nationalexpress.com/en/help/conditions-of-carriage
- You may take up to 2 medium sized suitcases (70cm x 30cm x 45cm), or one large item that has max. dimensions of 75cm x 50cm x 32cm, free of charge per person, each item with a max weight of 20kg. Any additional items, including oversized items may only be carried subject to space available and payment of an excess luggage fee
- Buses run every 15-20 minutes
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Treat yourself to a lazy afternoon on the Thames in Windsor, just a stone's throw from central Londo...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Amidst the light of flickering torches, let the minstrels, troupers and strolling players be amongst...
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...