London bus tour with St Paul's Cathedral and Changing of the Guard
- Tour of London's modern architectural masterpieces
- Climate-controlled vehicle for maximum comfort
- Changing of the Guard - red tunics and bearskin hats galore
- Explore the Quire at St Paul's Cathedral
See London's most famous monuments on this whistle stop tour. Your experience promises to be relaxing aboard a luxury coach. Sights include:
Panoramic Tour of London –– Become acquainted with London’s most well-loved landmarks during this exciting panoramic guided tour. You will sweep past a host of top attractions, both old and new, so have your camera ready, for this as we drive past Westminster Abbey.
St Paul’s Cathedral –– There’s no mistaking the breathtaking St Paul’s Cathedral – its huge dome has dominated the London skyline for 300 years! Enter the cathedral and explore this historic church – it’s an architectural gem full of colourful mosaics, detailed paintings and shadowy crypts. Work up a bit of sweat and climb the 528 steps to the Golden Gallery – the view will definitely be worth the effort!
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard –– You can’t miss the Queen’s official London residence – it sits grandly in the centre of the city. See this iconic house during our photo stop and count the number of foot guards on duty – if there are four outside the palace, Elizabeth II is home! Experience the delightfully traditional changing of the guard ceremony –it’s a colourful spectacle that draws thousands of visitors each year.
We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Panoramic tour of London
- Luxury coach
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). This tour will finish at approximately 12.00pm outside Buckingham Palace.
- On Sundays due to church services, there is no entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- You will visit Horseguards Parade when Changing of the Guard is not available
- Daily departure 8.00am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8.30am
- This tour will finish at approximately 12.00pm outside Buckingham Palace
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 05-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...